At Vox Media, we believe it is a moral and business imperative to cultivate diversity and inclusion throughout our organization. We understand that the trust of our audiences and business partners is better achieved when we elevate diverse voices and inclusive practices through our work and values. We are committed to being an organization that embodies respect, cherishes equality and promotes fairness for all.
We know that breaking down systemic barriers in society requires systemic changes to our workplace. Our Diversity Leadership Group, Employee Resource Groups, and People & Culture teams are focused on shaping those changes to diversify our talent and create an inclusive work environment. By building meaningful community relationships, we’re developing and attracting historically underrepresented populations in the digital media industry. By educating ourselves on best practices in diversity and inclusion, we’re also making impactful policies, benefits, and practice improvements to ensure everyone can bring their authentic self to work every day.
What you’ll do
- Making sure that the site is publishing every day, and at a volume high enough for the site to continue to grow.
- Manage the site’s Facebook and Twitter accounts, and help them continue to grow.
- Recruit, train, and manage a staff of contributors that cover U.S. Service Academies athletics news on the site.
- Regular communication with SB Nation management regarding site goals, traffic, and progress.
- Moderating and maintaining a vibrant, welcoming site community.
What you’ll bring
- We have a passion for U.S. Service Academies athletics.
- We already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Against All Enemies community.
- Understand how to use popular social media networks, like Twitter and Facebook, and be willing to adapt to new best practices.
- Be able to produce and edit a clean copy.
- Have the organizational skills to manage a staff of multiple people.
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working in a remote environment.